Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lehman brothers CEO: What a dickhead

Lehman Brothers CEO KO'd In Gym // Current
Mr Fuld said: "I want to be very clear. I take full responsibility for the decisions that I made and for the actions that I took based on the information that we had at the time."


That's easy to say when you still get your 300 Million Dollar salary and whatever else. These guys should face years in jail without any compensation and should pay all the money they have to at least their employees who are now jobless.

Same in Germany: These Hypo Real Estate Bankers are rolling on the floor laughing while the state has to pay the bill for their lifestyle. These guys just wanna become rich very fast without having any interest in what they doing. They just don't care.

Its time, that people have to feel responsiblity again. Thats means punishment, not just an apology.

1 comment:

David Everitt-Carlson said...

I had to massively agree with you on this one! My first "Quote of the Week" - a new feature on WWED! Thanks! http://wildwildeastdailies.blogspot.com/2008/10/lehman-brothers-ceo-what-dickhead-wwes.html